A new addition to our combined Hills Schools network is the bus service that will service Cornerstone College, St Mark’s and St Michael’s. A snapshot of the routes are outlined below.
- Bus Route #1 – Mt Barker
- Bus Route #2 – Nairne (via Balhannah, Oakbank, Woodside)
- Bus Route #3 – Summertown / Littlehampton (via Stirling, Aldgate, Bridgewater)
- HILS connections:
- Cornerstone to St Mark’s / St Mark’s to Cornerstone (specifically for St Mark’s students)
- Cornerstone to St Michael’s / St Michael’s to Cornerstone (specifically for St Michael’s students)
- Cornerstone to Lobethal / Lobethal to Cornerstone (via transit stop in Woodside)
For further details, click here for AM route details and click here for PM route. details.
The cost per journey is $1.50 for regular bookings (where a bus seat is booked for a school term) or $2 for casual bookings. Charges will be invoiced to you at the end of term.
Both regular and casual bookings are available however, however families requiring regular, long-term bookings have priority use of the bus service. Casual tickets are granted where spaces are available.
Bookings can currently be made here. Currently we require at least 1 day’s (business day) notice for bookings, but this will change when the app is finalised.